Thursday, May 22, 2008

2008 Women's Conference

Melissa (my sister-in-law), Rachel, Jessica, Melanie (my mom)


Five of us flew up to Women's Conference and stayed for four days. We had a lot of fun & enjoyed the classes. The best part was hearing President Monson speak! His talk was great & when he walked into the room, it was overwhelming!!! I also really enjoyed Sheri Dew & Julie B Beck. But man was it COLD! We froze to death...not expecting that at all. I missed my babies and it was good to go back home to the 95 degree weather.

1 comment:

happy mom said...

Jessica, this is Heidi, I used to live up the street from you in the Pendray subdivision. Do you remember me? well, you would not believe how much I think about you and have wondered how or what you were doing.

the last contact I remember having with you was emailing every once in a while, but at the time I used to forward too much (I no longer do this) and I remember basically being told to stop forwarding, and if that was you that told me to stop, that is totally cool, the forwarding had to get old. anyway, crazy that you were at womans conference, so was I. It was wonderful wasn't it. I am so excited to see how great things are going for you. take care,oh and I found you off the DHS blog!