Saturday, November 22, 2008

Good-Bye Summer!


I know I'm weird, but I'm going to miss Summer...the nice HOT weather! No more swimming in the pool or wearing shorts. These pictures were taken the last day of swimming lessons...in October!! I guess I shouldn't brag too much, because we're thinking about moving back to cold, cold, super-freezing cold Utah! We've been talking about it for a while, & now with Kyle working from home we can do it. I also thought we better do it before our kids get old enough to get attached to friends. But this has been a really hard decision. We LOVE it here, but we also miss family & friends back home. Can't we just combine the two places? How nice would that be!

Anyways, Malia was a wonderful swimming teacher & has been a great neighbor. And my kids love to play with her daughter, Braylin. Here are the 3 trouble-makers actually sitting on the step. It was my job to keep them there while each kid had their turn swimming. I seriously wish I had their energy!!! The housework I could get done...

Here's Caleb trying to warm up in the sun. My kids are now good little swimmers & love the water. I feel much, much better now:)

6 comments:

moriah said...

I miss summer too, only ours ended a while a go. That's exciting about UTAH. But I am not sure how I would feel about the cold. I love warm weather.

happy mom said...

so where do you think you would choose in Utah? I feel torn because sometimes I want to leave, but then I can't do that just because when we have a job and house and family, but I get tempted! good luck with the choice. The kids are cute, and swim lessons are great, I look forward to all my kids doing them next summer.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Move to Utah!
Join us on the "Dark Side."

Seat Family said...

Wow!! Where in Utah are you thinking? Yes, it's so cold. Paul is always talking about moving to Arizona. But I love being so close to my family. :-)

Kyle and Jessica said...

We're thinking Provo/Springville area. I wouldn't mind somewhere like Santaquin, either. We're not sure...we're having a VERY difficult time making this decision to possibly move! Help!!

Seat Family said...

Hi! I'm partial to Salem & Elk Ridge area. Great schools for the kids. Quiet area. :-)