Sunday, June 8, 2008

Swimming Lessons Begin!

This picture cracks me up... they are so entertaining:) They just started swim lessons last week. The past two years I have been taking them to the pool at the middle school, where there were six kids to one instructor. They didn't pick it up at all & were both terrified of the water. But this year, our neighbor two houses down decided to do private swimming lessons again after a two year break (yeah!!!!). After just two lessons, they are doing great! I'm sure that by the end of this month they will be little fish, which makes my anxiety much lower. Just about every single house in our neighborhood has a pool, and as a mother, it scares me to death. So, I am very relieved that they will finally learn how to swim, along with survival skills in the pool.

No comments: