Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our First Baby...Flash:)

I started thinking that I haven't posted a picture of my other baby! Poor Flash...he was our first attempt at a "kid". We had only been married for five months, we were driving back to Chandler from Utah, and decided to stop by "Best Friends Animal Sanctuary" in Kanab. We were only looking (ha ha), but spotted Flash & I just loved him. He was so sweet & cute - they warned us that this type of dog was very hyper - but I ignored them & decided they were wrong. The first month he was the best dog ever, BUT then out came the real Flash (by the way, there is a reason they named him Flash...he is very, very fast!). He barks at anything that moves, & has a ton of energy, but we love him to death!!!! Especially my kids - I don't know what we would do without our Flasharoo. (This is a horrible picture of Shaylee with Flash, but it was the only one I could find.) And the other picture Caleb begged me to put in...we have been dog-sitting for over a week. His name is Jack, & he is an awesome dog (he even knows how to do tricks). We dog-sit him every-once-in-a-while for Kyle's Uncle Mike. We're always sad when he goes (well, a little happy because of the dog hair & slobber).

No comments: